"Theresian Winter" - what you can expect
Free Ski Safari with our partner-ski school
7 - 14 February 2015 (9 - 16 January 2016)
21 - 28 February 2015 (20 - 27 February 2016)
Looking to discover a whole new side of skiing? Then take part in our ski guiding tour!
Experience incredible carving, dynamic moguls and much more. Please note: this programme is suitable for experienced skiers!
We are happy to offer free ski guiding each winter:
- Monday to Friday
- 10:00 am – approx. 3:00 pm
Snowy fun on our house ski day
Our free house ski day is a real treat for good an very good skiers spending their holiday with us.
- Once each week
- Throughout the entire winter season
Additional winter specials
- Kids stay free during special times
- Ski slope map and winter hiking map
Our highlights for winter athletes (services not included):
Take advantage of the excellent, multi-lingual ski instructors of our partner-ski school, the "ALPIN-SKISCHULE Saalbach*****School & Rent”, with information and booking at the ski school office in the hotel or at ALPIN-SKISCHULE Saalbach *****School & Rent and ski school meeting spot, practice area with baby lifts beside and opposite the hotel.
In addition, guests can make use of the SPORTSHOP with ski and snowboard hire which is open all day.
Plus, you can purchase ski passes right at the hotel.
Enjoy your stay with very special programmes with the hotel owners Marianne & Harald Brettermeier.
Really get to know the locals and their lifestyle. Listen to their stories...
- 1 weekly tour through the hotel’s "Modern Art Gallery"; Mr Brettermeier, a passionate art collector, presents and explains his collection.
- "On the Trail of our Forefathers" – each week, Mrs Brettermeier presents the region and family’s history using the historic pictures in our lobby and Swiss Pine room.
- 1 weekly winter hike with a stop by a beautiful traditional alpine chalet – with Mrs Brettermeier.